Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

my favorite poet

Emily Dickinson is my favorite poet. I like her because she tried her hardest to get her life to be comfortable. She hadn't really needed to put her work out for people to see, she just had to show her neighbor. her poems had meaning to me and i like how she married someone who loved her work and before she died she made a poem for everyone who comes to North America. The people in New York put her poem on a metal plate and put it in front of the Statue of Liberty. i had to do a report on a poet i liked and at the time i didn't have on but i did research on this woman named Emily. My teacher recommended her to me because i would spout things about how our government should be like it use to be instead of what it is today. he always laughed at me a lot for it.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like having an assignment that required you to research a poet helpd you to derive appreciation of Emily Dickenson. :-).

    Remember to capitalize in future posts, so you earn high grades!

    ReplyDelete