Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

how have i changed?

As a freshmen I was a bit too much for people. I'd always be hyper and just too happy all the time. I kept the same friends as well as make new ones. I have grown into a fine person who makes a mistake and learns from them most of the time. I use to scream when someone was teasing me, now it just passes over my head. I learned that it was ok to feel, to lean on others, to be curious and to learn. I also learned that it was ok to be afraid. When I look back, I only remember the good times I've been through. The reason for this is because I know it feels to be stuck on something that happened long ago. When you hold on to that thread, then your relationships with people around you start to spiral out of control. My sophomore was about the saom as my freshmen year but better.

No comments:

Post a Comment