Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break.

the mood I was mostly in was stress. The reason for this is because my parents would yell at me for not spending time with them. I feel that I couldn't because my littlest sister Payten would get into trouble and so my parents had to deal with her than spend time with me. I spent a whole day with my sister Desi. After that my parents still said I wasn't spending time with the family. I got to see my best friend which was really nice but she was so bossy and impatient. She wanted me to go to her prom and I was going to but right as I was walking out the door with my best friend to go to a different house, my parents told me to go home. I ended up watching movies at home and eating a root beer float. Not cool. Another thing that I stressed about was that my friend asked me to not talk to certain people, when she knows that that's not how I role.

No comments:

Post a Comment