Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Homonyms Practice Blog Paragraph

 I grabbed the ball and ran to the other end of the field. There is where I saw a dog doing the Macarena. I dropped the ball and went to the dog and asked where the tower was. He said "They'er where the wind meats the the floor." I walked in the direction of the dog's paw. As I walked people would notice me and ask "You'er the star right?" I would simply just keep walking. You use to tell me that if I went to the tower I would find their home. I walked and walked and walked then fell in a hole. i woke up to a few people standing over me asking "Your going to be okay," I stood up and said " Yes I will be." I walked over to my friend and she told me how i ended up on the floor. Apparently I fainted because I found out that my brother got a pet spider.

1 comment:

  1. *YOU'RE going to be okay.
    *YOU'RE the star...
    *THERE, where the wind MEETS

    ReplyDelete